The census helps shape future Action Plans, and is the second such survey (with the first taking place in 2015).
Organisations wishing to take part should be able to answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
– Does your organisation have social or environmental goals?
– Are you earning income from selling goods, charging for services, or delivering contracts?
– Do you aspire to greater financial independence through earned income (reducing reliance on grants)?
– Do you reinvest your surpluses and retain assets to further your social/environmental goals?
– Are you operating independently (not as a public body)?
The census should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
A project initiated by Edinburgh’s Festivals with key partners the Federation of Scottish Theatre and Scottish Contemporary Art Network
© Creative Carbon Scotland 2017. CCS is a Scottish Charitable
Organisation number: SC042687
Waverly Court, 4 East Market Street, Edinburgh, EH8 8BG