A stocking full of Carbon Management treats
Christmas has come slightly early in the Carbon Management section of our website, and we’re very happy to announce that we have a few updates as well as some brand new tools and resources to help you on your Carbon Management travels (or videoconferences) in 2019.
It’s been a great first year of Carbon Management Planning, so a huge thank you to everyone who’s been involved. Here we’ve collected up all the new treats we’ve created to get you ready for a top notch 2019.
And we’ve got some treats in the form of new and updated Tools and Resources:
- **NEW!!** Quick Calculator incorporating a simple carbon calculator to test out ideas and a simple and more thorough energy use calculator
- **UPDATED** Carbon Management Planning Tool to integrate the Quick Carbon Calculator
- **NEW!!** Carbon Management 2018-21: Who’s Doing What? Resource to see what others have included in their Carbon Management Plans and to use as a basis to connect with each other
- **NEW!!** Carbon Management Plus Resource to find out about some of the more complex issues in Carbon Management. Please contact us with any further questions you’d like us to answer in this for future versions.
- **ZERO** Lumps of coal because we think that you’ve done great work!
We’re always interested to hear your feedback on the tools and resources we provide, so please do get in touch if you have any questions, suggestions, or a particular issue you’d like us to tackle in Carbon Management Plus in the future.
For now, our Carbon Management Planning Officer Caro Overy is leaving us, so it’s best to contact Fiona MacLennan or get in touch with the Creative Carbon Scotland office and we’ll be able to point you in the right direction.