Tuesday 16 May 2017, 14:00-16:00
Being the sole Green Champion in any organisation can be a big job. Are you running out of ideas? Feeling like you are fighting a losing battle? Perhaps you have limited knowledge of how all the other departments work within the company?
Now is the time to form a Green Team. This FREE workshop will give you ideas on how to:
- Build cooperation from the whole of your organisation
- Include senior management of the organisation
- Arrange dates and agendas for your green team meeings
- Create a tailored environmental policy for your organisation
- Report back on your work to your board and build support for your work
Bring along your ideas and questions. Refreshments supplied. Feel free to bring a packed lunch
This workshop will also run in Edinburgh on Tuesday 30 May
We always try to choose locations for our workshops which are accessible by public transport. Use this handy travel planner to find your best route.