Do you need an introduction to Project Management techniques?
This session will provide you with an understanding of the key processes to go through when developing and managing a project. This will be an interactive session, with short presentations interspersed by group activities to allow you to practically develop your skills on a sustainability engagement project example.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the key features and stages of a project
- Develop an appropriate project concept
- Explain why a project concept is appropriate for the context
- Plan in detail the implementation of a project
- Identify the actions required to ensure project progress and successful completion
- Delegates will also leave the session with a series of templates to apply to their own projects when they return to the office.