A digital environmental theatre week – 29th June to 4th July 2020 – hosted by award-winning eco theatre company and winner of our 2019 Sustainable Fringe Award, Pigfoot Theatre.
Lockdown: Green Up! will share the work of climate theatre-makers and artists, for those wanting to integrate eco-practices into their work, with livestreamed conversations and Q+As.
There’s a huge line-up inspirational and influential theatreworkers, makers, designers, critics and activists.
Featuring thirteen sessions:
- Start with the Land
- How is theatre adapting in a time of climate crisis?
- Signalling Through The Waves
- Rethinking Design, and Embracing Eco-Scenography
- Making the Digital LIVE
- Lighting a Greener Path
- Making Green Productions
- Running on Your Own Energy
- Integrating Science & Eco-Philosophy into Theatre
- Telling Climate Stories Through Dance
- Peddling sustainable practices
- Towards Climate Justice
- Making Saving the Planet Sexy
Check out all the details on the Lockdown: Green Up! Facebook event page
Donations of £5 (or more!) are encouraged.
Share your news, events and opportunities!
This event/opportunity was posted by Pigfoot Theatre. Creative Carbon Scotland is committed to being a resource for the arts & sustainability community and we invite you to submit news, blogs, opportunities and your upcoming events.