The Scottish Government is pleased to invite members of the public to The Big Climate Conversation public workshops across Scotland.
Over the summer, the Scottish Government will be hosting a programme of events where we are inviting the public to come give us their thoughts on how they feel about what Scotland is doing and what they think Scotland needs to do going forward to combat the global issue of climate change.
Where are they happening?
These events will be held across the length and breadth of Scotland and we hope you will come along and have your say.
Who is it for?
Everyone is welcome! Bring your pals, bring your Gran, bring your chess club. You don’t need to know anything about climate change to join in the discussion – we are looking to hear opinions from everyone regarding changes that will affect all of us.
How to have your say
- Glasgow | When: 16 July | Register for the Glasgow event here
- Stirling (youth event) | When: 24 July | Register for the Stirling youth event here
- Aberdeen | When: 31 July | Register for the Aberdeen event here
- Portree | When: 6 August |Register for the Portree event here
- Fort William | When: 7 August | Register for the Fort William event here
- Orkney | When: 14 August |Register for the Orkney event here
There will be more opportunities to get involved following these with further details coming soon, follow @ScotGovClimate on twitter for more details.
You can follow the conversation online using #BigClimateConversation.