Transform is an exhibition by Scottish-based artists and designers, which presents original, challenging and beautiful work using recycled and repurposed materials by
- Catherine Aitken- textiles
- Bryony Knox- silversmithing
- Alan Chapman- sculpture and painting
- Amy Chan- jewellery
- James Donald- textiles
- Roland Fraser- painting and assemblage
- Mette Fruergaard-Jensen- wood and metal work
- Eleanor Symms- jewellery
- Rosemary Walker- assemblage and works on paper
Transform also hosts recycled metal workshops for adults and children with silversmith, Bryony Knox.
The exhibition is open 11 am to 4 pm on Saturdays and Sundays, 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 10th May 2019
Coburg House Gallery, 15, Coburg Street, Edinburgh, EH6 6ET
Coburg House Gallery is a member of the 220-strong Green Arts Initiative.