Full Programme Announced for Green Arts Conference!
With just two weeks to go until our conference for Scottish cultural organisations, we're excited to announce the full programme for the day!
Take a look at our Green Arts Conference Programme
Share the Programme – and tell others you’re coming – using #GreenArts!
With speakers, sustainable suppliers and attendees from across Scotland, a mix of presentations, ‘show and tell’ sessions and workshops, it’s essential for any cultural Green Champion to attend.
- We’ll be hearing from national funding body, Creative Scotland, on what is coming for the sector around sustainability, as well as hosting several sessions on carbon management– soon to be required of all Regularly Funded Organisations.
- We’ve expanded our popular ‘show and tell’ sessions to hear from more Green Champion peers in the sector, discussing a huge range of sustainability initiatives taking place across the country: from Ayr Gaiety to the Barn, Puppet Animation Scotland to the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo! These 15 minute talks will be sharing everything from how to reach international standards of success, to how to raise funds for sustainability projects.
- Delving into the wider context of the work of Green Arts organisations, we’ll share the expertise of some of the most sustainable suppliers in the country, before hearing from the national organisation for responding to the impacts of climate change: Adaptation Scotland.
- New to this year’s conference, we’ll also be running a series of short, practical workshops on key skills for Green Champions: everything from how to build an internal group to expand your capacity, to using the tools to support your carbon management.
- Finally, we’ll be topping off the day with a drinks reception for all attendees! You can also join us in attending the opening night of Sonica Festival’s ‘Shorelines‘ with a special discount code for Green Arts Conference-goers!
The Green Arts Initiative is supported year-round by carbon neutral print company, PR Print and Design, and the Green Arts Conference will also be showcasing some of the best sustainable suppliers in the country: Take One Media, the Green Stationary Company, Resource Efficient Scotland and Vegware!
The conference will take place on Wednesday 1st November 2017, at Partick Burgh Halls in Glasgow. For those still to get their ticket, there are still a few spaces! Book you place via EventBrite: