City of Edinburgh Methodist Church
About the Venue
Situated at 25 Nicolson Square, Edinburgh EH8 9BX. The City of Edinburgh Methodist Church is a green venue, working on reducing its environmental impact as part of its own charitable objectives.
It is also a cultural venue, hosting ‘Greenside at Nicolson Square’ as a temporary venue during the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- Small mobility scooters are permitted inside the venue.
- Lifts are available to all floors.
- Accessible toilets are also available on all floors.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and other recognised assistance dogs are admitted.
If you have any particular queries about accessibility, please contact email@example.com
Travelling to the event
Creative Carbon Scotland encourages all the attendees to use the most environmentally sustainable mode of transport available to them when planning their travel to attend the conference. You can personalise your directions here.
- Bike: Edinburgh is a cycle-friendly city. At peak times, cyclists can share the buses’ green lanes and many junctions have advance cycle stop lines. Cycle racks are available around the location to park your bike.
- Bus: A number of buses go via the city centre and stop at Nicolson Street and Nicolson Square, including #3, #5, #7, #8, #14, #29, #30. #33, #37, #49
- Train: The nearest train station is Edinburgh Waverley, which is around 10 minutes walk from the venue.
- Car: The City of Edinburgh Methodist Church does not have car parking spaces available, although there is some metered parking nearby.