Green Arts Initiative Steering Group
The Green Arts Initiative Steering Group is made up of around 10 Green Arts Initiative members and co-ordinated by Creative Carbon Scotland’s Transformation of Culture officer. Its purpose is to help shape the activity and direction of the Green Arts network, and ensure that Creative Carbon Scotland’s offer for cultural organisations is as relevant and useful as possible.
The group meets three times per year, providing a sounding board for new projects and plans, feedback on events and resources, and suggestions of new avenues to explore. Steering Group members are occasionally invited to speak at events, attend strategy workshops or participate in Creative Carbon Scotland’s wider work through other means.
The current Steering Group members are:
- Deborah Crewe, Grid Iron
- Scott Morrison, Scottish Ensemble
- Bas Gentenaar, Drake Music Scotland
- Amanda Liddle, Federation of Scottish Theatre
- Jaci Stewart, Dundee Rep and Scottish Dance Theatre
- Michael Bullen, North Lands Creative
- Catherine Smith, Edinburgh International Book Festival
- Claire Mackay, The Touring Network
- Charlotte Riley-Gibson, Paragon Music
- Jenny Salmean, Scottish Sculpture Workshop
- Amanda Grimm, Creative Carbon Scotland
We have tried to ensure that the Steering Group represents a diverse range of members, considering their areas of expertise and their role within their organisation, as well as their organisation’s art form, function and geographical location.
We are not currently recruiting new members, but if you would like to express an interest in joining the Steering Group should a position open up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.