Opportunity: Grow Wild Community Project Funding
Funding is available for transformative & creative projects bringing communities and nature together
Grow Wild Community Project Funding 2018
Now open for applications!
Have you got a ridiculously exciting idea for a project that brings people together through activities that help connect their community and celebrate UK native wild flowers, plants and/or fungi? Well then, read on…
Grow Wild is awarding funding of £2,000 or £4,000 to groups and projects that:
- Stand out from the crowd: listen to your beneficiaries – be creative together, try something new that reaches new audiences.
- Focus on UK native wild flowers, plants and/or fungi, highlighting the importance of these species for the environment, and for quality of life.
- Will engage one or more of these groups:
- Young people aged 12-18
- Students and young people aged 18-25
- People living in urban areas
- People experiencing hardship and reduced access to services
- Adults that are less engaged with their community and environmental activities
- Make sure your project is led by the community directly or by an organisation that addresses an identified issue or need.
- Will encourage large scale community involvement, ideally in the hundreds!
- Will deliver the project in a space or location that is accessible to the general public i.e. is not in a restricted or controlled area
Download the guidance document at www.growwilduk.com/content/community-project-funding-2018 for everything you need to know about the process of applying for Grow Wild community project funding. You will need to contact your local Grow Wild Engagement Manager to discuss your proposal and request the online application form – Stéphanie Baine on email@example.com or 07930477553.
Applications must be submitted by midday on the 15th January 2018.
Share your news!
This story was posted by Grow Wild. Creative Carbon Scotland is committed to being a resource for the arts & sustainability community and we invite the community to submit news, blogs and opportunities to the site.