Julie’s Bicycle Sustaining Creativity Sector Survey
Julie’s Bicycle wants to understand how the creative community is thinking about the coming decade, what it perceives as the critical drivers …
Julie’s Bicycle wants to understand how the creative community is thinking about the coming decade, what it perceives as the critical drivers for change and where sustainability fits into the picture. ‘Sustaining Creativity’ is a series of conversations and events exploring environmental challenges and the opportunities that transformative solutions offer to the creative and cultural sectors.
Sustaining Creativity will take a holistic approach, intent on shoring up strength and wellbeing over the coming decade. It will consider the likely systemic changes already influencing mainstream thinking and put sustainability at the forefront of creative and cultural innovation.
To take part in the survey follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/75JFV68?c=a6a2f208c0
Sustaining Creativity will:
- Discover what the business critical issues are perceived to be from a wide range of representatives from the creative community.
- Extend ambition about what is possible using real examples.
- Identify some key shifts needed to develop a creative infrastructure commensurate with global challenges.
- Outline what might be done over the next five to ten years to create optimal conditions for change.
- Foster confident decision-making that looks beyond political and funding cycles
- Produce a series of events and publications
You can participate in Sustaining Creativity and share your views by answering this 10 minute survey. It is aimed at directors and senior managers of creative and cultural organisations.
The survey will close at 5pm, on Friday 13th December.
All participants will be invited to an event in spring 2014 to announce the results and discuss next steps, and will be entered into a prize draw for a case of English champagne in time for Christmas.
For more information, please visit www.juliesbicycle.com/Sustaining-Creativity