About the Venue
The conference will be taking place at Central Hall, 2 West Tollcross, Edinburgh EH3 9BP. The building faces onto Earl Grey Street, but the main entrance is around the side on West Tollcross.
- The main entrance requires two flights of steps up from street level, the first has 12 steps and the second has 16 steps.
- There is a step-free entrance to the venue on Dunbar Street, which can be reached by following the building around the corner from the main entrance, Please let us know in advance if you wish to use this entrance.
- The Auditorium, Hall, and Islay breakout room are fully accessible
- The Lewis breakout room is accessible only via 16 steps down from the main floor or 12 steps up from street level
If you have any particular queries about accessibility, please contact email@example.com
Travelling to the event
Creative Carbon Scotland strongly encourages all attendees to use the most environmentally sustainable mode of transport available to them when planning their travel to the conference.
- Bike: Edinburgh is a cycle-friendly city. At peak times, cyclists can share the buses’ green lanes and many junctions have advance cycle stop lines. The city operates an app-based bike hire scheme that has docking points near the venue.
- Bus: There are bus stops less than a minute’s walk from the venue on Bread Street, Glen Street, Fountainbridge and Home Street, which cover bus routes from all parts of the city.
- Train: Central Hall is located on average 15 minutes by bus and 20 minutes on foot from both Edinburgh Waverley Station and Edinburgh Haymarket Station.