Opportunity: 2050 Climate Group Young Leaders Development Programme
The 2050 Climate Group are looking for bright, passionate young professionals and recent graduates (aged ~ 20-30) working in any …
The 2050 Climate Group are looking for bright, passionate young professionals and recent graduates (aged ~ 20-30) working in any sector/industry across Scotland to join this year’s 2050 Young Leaders Development Programme (YLDP).
As a 2050 Young Leader, you will:
- Receive leadership training from Scotland’s foremost experts
- Build knowledge of climate change issues and solutions facing Scotland’s people and private, public and third sectors
- Improve your communication and influencing skills
- Increase your confidence in your ability to tackle climate change
- Build your CV with skills and experience
- Be part of a growing network of passionate, diverse young people
- Inspire others to actively contribute towards taking action now and shaping a sustainable future for all
To join the 2050 Young Leaders Development Programme you will need:
- Passion and ambition
- A desire to develop your leadership, communication and networking skills
- Personal drive and energy
- A willingness to attend at least 6 Saturday training and development sessions over the course of a year to enhance your knowledge and skills
- The enthusiasm to use the knowledge and skills learnt to take action on climate change
How to apply:
The 2050 Climate Group are pleased to offer this leadership programme at no financial cost to participants, other than the costs associated with travel costs to each of the events.
If you’re interested in joining the programme, please visit their website for more information or fill in the application form.
Application Deadline: 20 March @ 17:00. Please note that at the end of April, we will be holding an induction event for this year’s young leaders.
For more information on the 2050 Young Leaders Development Programme please do not hesitate to contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org