Opportunity: Call for tenders – ‘On the Ground’
The CreaTures project is calling for tenders from creative practitioners, who are working on topics of sustainability and inequality that include or build on long-term partnerships.
CreaTures is a three-year project promoting action for social and ecological sustainability by identifying those aspects of creative practices that contribute most effectively to positive social transformation.
This call is for tenders from creative practitioners, who are working on topics of sustainability and inequality that include or build on long-term partnerships.
- The goal of the research is to understand the impacts generated through long-term and place-based creative work, that has a specific focus on the intersection of sustainability and dynamics of inequality.
- The call for tenders is particularly aimed at those working in creative practice (the broad areas of art, design culture, citizen activism, and social change).
- The call is focused on those who have already been working in a particular locale for longer than 18 months at time of award, on topics that touch on both inequality and sustainability in any creative medium (from traditional applied arts and design through to community campaigning and organising).
- The funding will support project work, as well as reflective processes, documentation and collaboration with project researchers to explore practice.
- The total proposed budget should not exceed £11,000 (excluding VAT, where relevant).
Visit the CreaTures website for all details of the call, including scope of work, key deliverables and how to apply.
Submit your proposal to: Lara Houston (email@example.com)
Deadline: November 4, 2021 (midnight BST)
CreaTures is funded from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
Share your news, events and opportunities!
This opportunity was posted by CreaTures. Creative Carbon Scotland is committed to being a resource for the arts & sustainability community and we invite you to submit news, blogs, opportunities and your upcoming events.