Opportunity: Call to Artists – RSA Annual Exhibition 2020
Online submissions are now open for the 2020 RSA Annual exhibition.
Works of any scale and in any fine art medium are accepted. After the success of its re-introduction in 2019, the Open Art element will return next year as a vital component of the RSA Annual Exhibition.
To submit work to be considered for the exhibition artists must register and complete the online application process.
Artists may submit up to TWO works of any dimensions in any fine art medium, including drawing, painting, printmaking, photography, film, installation and performance.
An entry fee (inclusive of VAT) is required for each work: £15 per work / Students £10 per work.
There is also a £10 hanging fee for any work hung in the exhibition, payable in cash on hand-in days. Any works not included in the final selection will be refunded this admin fee.
Deadline for submissions is Wednesday 12 February 2020 at 5pm.
Please read the REGULATIONS & FAQs in full before completing your application.
- Online registration deadline: Wednesday 12 February 2020 at 5pm
- Pre-selection announced: Friday 21 February 2020, from 11am
- Hand-in of works: Saturday 14 March 2020, 10am – 4.30pm
- Final selection announced: Thursday 19 March 2020, from 11am
- Collect unselected works: Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 March 2020, 10am – 4.30pm
- Opening reception: evening of Friday 27 March 2020 (invite only)
- Exhibition open to public: Saturday 28 March – Sunday 3 May 2020
- Collect unsold work: Friday 8 and Saturday 9 May 2020, 10am – 4.30pm
Share your events and opportunities!
This event was posted by the Royal Scottish Academy. Creative Carbon Scotland is committed to being a resource for the arts & sustainability community and we invite you to submit news, blogs, opportunities and your upcoming events.