Opportunity: Cultural Adaptations – Seeking Scottish collaborations
Creative Carbon Scotland is looking for arts organisations interested in participating in the Cultural Adaptations project which, if we are successful in our bid to the EU’s Creative Europe fund, will start in October 2018.
Cultural Adaptations is led by Creative Carbon Scotland. In Scotland we will be working in collaboration with our adaptation partner Sniffer and the Climate Ready Clyde initiative on:
- Developing methodologies for cultural SMEs to assess the risks to their business from the impacts of climate change and to create strategies for adapting to those impacts; and
- Embedding an artist in an adaptation project to apply their unique set of skills and practices to tackling adaptation challenges in a non-artistic field.
We will then review these activities with our cultural and adaptation partners from Belgium, Ireland and Sweden and with two evaluators, to draw out the learning and good practice and create a Toolkit and supporting Digital Resource that will enable other cultural and adaptation actors to replicate them.
Do you fancy hearing about and registering an interest in …
- the workshop for cultural managers to benefit from the methodologies developed by the project (March 2019)? – See the Cultural Adaptations Glasgow report, images and video interviews.
- coming along to our end of project conference in Autumn 2020 (there will be some subsidised places for freelance artists) to discuss the learning from the project and hear more about the Toolkit and Digital Resource produced by the project?
- Receiving regular email updates about the project as it progresses?
Visit the Cultural Adaptations website to register for updates and find out more about the project.