By making energy efficiency improvements most businesses can save on average around £8,000 each year. Over five years that’s a whopping £40,000. Or, if you prefer to think in percentages, you could cut your energy consumption by a quarter – 25%.
Upgrading your lighting and heating systems can dramatically reduce your business’s energy bills. Take out a 0% unsecured loan from the Scottish Government to pay for upgrades and you’ll receive 30% cashback!
For a limited time only, eligible small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) applying for an interest-free, unsecured Scottish Government SME Loan can receive 30% cashback up to a maximum value of £10,000.
Top reasons to take out the SME Loan, today
• Don’t miss out on the 30% cashback – funds are limited.
• Tackle rising energy costs by reducing your energy consumption, and running your business more cost-effectively.
• Run a more sustainable business by reducing your carbon footprint.
• Protect your profits by investing in energy efficiency equipment today, reducing your outgoings and reaping the rewards for years to come.
• Savings on overheads can be reinvested in the business for future growth and improved market resilience.
What your business can do with the SME Loan
Here are just a few examples of energy efficiency projects that are eligible for SME Loan funding;
• investing in LED lighting
• installing more efficient heating systems
• improving the insulation of a building
• Investing in more energy efficient equipment, such as a state of the art oven or a more efficient refrigeration unit
As lighting can be 20% of an energy bill and heating nearer 50%, then it’s no wonder that these are the most popular projects. And logically, before investing in heating a building, it’s better to make sure it’s not ‘leaky’ but improving insulation.
Contact Resource Efficient Scotland to help you with your loan application
Don’t miss out. The Resource Efficient Scotland advisors have already supported organisations in Scotland to identify over £42 million worth of savings and have supported over 300 loan applications to date. Contact the team today for your report (needed for your application) and help with your loan process by calling 0808 808 2268, emailing email@example.com or going online for more information.
A project initiated by Edinburgh’s Festivals with key partners the Federation of Scottish Theatre and Scottish Contemporary Art Network
© Creative Carbon Scotland 2018. Creative Carbon Scotland is a Scottish Charitable
Incorporated Organisation. Registered Charity number: SC042687
City Chambers, Room 9/50, High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1YJ