Opportunity: Sniffer Vacancy – Communications Manager
Vacancy: Communications Manager to create compelling external communications and marketing materials
Sniffer is a sustainability charity that brings people and ideas together to create a sustainable and resilient society. This exciting new role will lead the creation of compelling external communication and marketing plans that increase the visibility of Sniffer and our programmes including Adaptation Scotland and Climate Ready Clyde.
The Communications Manager will:
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that raise awareness, engage stakeholders and meet funding requirements
- Proactively promote and secure positive media coverage of Sniffer’s projects and activities, helping promote and shape public debate on sustainability and climate change issues
- Manage the design and production of all online and print external facing documents and marketing materials
- Create press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials ensuring key messages are wide-reaching, impactful and consistent
- Maximise the charity’s brand visibility at conferences and events through publicity and the production of relevant promotional materials
- Improve communication of Sniffer’s purpose, programmes and projects, including updating our online presence.
For full information visit https://www.sniffer.org.uk/vacancies
Deadline Friday 3 May