Opportunity: Stalled Spaces Glasgow – Call for Applications
Apply to improve & activate of stalled / under used open spaces in Glasgow. Up to £4,500 available.
Have an idea for the improvement and activation of a stalled or underused open space in Glasgow?
We are keen to encourage projects that are community driven, that use art and the creative process to help deliver the aspirations of the Stalled Spaces initiative in imaginative and innovative ways, and that respond to the unique characteristics of the site/s selected and the communities in which they are situated.
We are particularly interested in projects that:
• are imaginative in the processes employed.
• create meaningful opportunities for artists and creative people to work with other professionals, within communities.
• will act as exemplar projects to inspire and influence future practice for artists and creative people, within communities.
• will have a deep and genuine engagement with people and place and will demonstrate the value of creativity and public engagement as a regenerative tool.
• will contribute to the activation of Stalled Spaces in Glasgow, for the benefit of local communities.
The range of projects that will be considered can include those that are artist-led, those that are community driven and those that bring art and the creative process into regeneration.
Funding of up to £4,500 available (£1,000 minimum). Need to be a constituted & not-for-profit group to apply.
For more information, application criteria, forms, guidance, inspirational examples and a look at past projects please visit our web page.
Interested groups are encouraged to get in touch for pre-application discussion and advice.
Deadline 26 March 2018
Share your news!
This opportunity was posted by Glasgow City Council. Creative Carbon Scotland is committed to being a resource for the arts & sustainability community and we invite the community to submit news, blogs and opportunities to the site.