Opportunity: Young Writers Program 2021 by Mindselo (YWPM 2021)
Mindselo is a personal growth platform that seeks to transform ideas into wisdom. They want to create conscious minds connected to the world through their education system.
Young Writers Program 2021 is a unique initiative by Mindselo where they are inviting writers, bloggers, journalists and other conscious minds to express their unique ideas on various topics in the form of a blog or article.
Through this program, they aim to build a community of passionate and conscious minds who can contribute to making this world a better place with their skills.
Benefits of participating in the Young Writers Program 2021 include:
- Winners of this program will receive a unique title – Mindselo Bloggers.
- The best submissions will be featured on the Mindselo official website, reaching a global audience.
- Winners will gain access to the Mindselo Creators Program.
- Winner will receive certification and many other future opportunities.
- Proven ability to tell rich stories in words, video or both.
- The blog or article should be written in Hindi or English.
- The word limit is 250 words minimum and 1000 words maximum.
- The article should be the author’s original work and should not be published anywhere else in any form.
- There are no age restrictions.
- All regions are eligible.
- Write a powerful and unique blog or article on the given topics.
- Submit your article using the registration link.
The deadline for submissions is 2nd July 2021.
For more information, please email Aman Kumar or phone on +919557178303.
Share your news, events and opportunities!
This opportunity was posted by Mindselo. Creative Carbon Scotland is committed to being a resource for the arts & sustainability community and we invite you to submit news, blogs, opportunities and your upcoming events.