Creative Carbon Scotland’s Guide to Water
Our guide to water provides an introduction to why water conservation is a key area for consumption reduction, and outlines the different ways you can get to know how much you're using and how to reduce it.
Often the environmental sustainability considerations afforded to energy and travel issues are omitted when it comes to considering water, partly due to the fact that Scotland has so much of it! However, it is an equally valuable resource, deserving of equal attention, and with major cost and regulatory implications.
The guide provides advice on a variety of water issues and actions, including:
- The motivation for water consumption reduction
- How to understand your water bills
- How to test your systems for leakage
- How to engage your employees with water saving
- Lots of external resources for further advice.