Opportunity for Funding
The City of Edinburgh Council's Waste Action Grant are now accepting applications for funding to support waste projects that will encourage the wider community to reduce, reuse and recycle their waste.
Apply for funding of £500 – £2500 to support waste projects that will encourage people to reduce, reuse and recycle their waste.
Deadlines for 2016 are
- 9 February
- 7 June
- 18 October
After you submit your application form a summary is prepared for the awards panel. If you are successful we will let you know within six weeks after the deadline.
Money will be paid into the named bank account when all documents have been signed and returned. You will receive payment within 12 weeks of the deadline.
To apply for a waste action grant and learn more about the funding programme and case studies see the downloads below.
The Waste action grant has supported some exciting projects
- How to set up ‘Bag for Life Project’ Case Study
- How to set up a ‘Bring and Buy Event’ Case Study
- How to set up a ‘Community Composting Project’ Case Study
- How to set up a ‘Scrap art event’ Case Study
- How to set up a ‘Toy Library’ and Case Study
Waste Action Grant Application and Information